Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July Pics

Our 4th of July weekend was great! I was not able to hike down to the waterfall, but did enjoy time with my husbands family. Here are pictures of our weekend:


 This picture is pretty cool. Three generations of Rapp men.

 My MIL also finished up my curtains and one of the crib skirts. We also picked up my 18 year old rocking chair that was refinished. SIL brought 3 huge bags of baby girl clothes and a huge tub of maternity clothes for me. I have lots of work ahead of me on the nursery. I will post before/after pictures when we are finished.
I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun Fourth you had! The curtains look amazing. I just love the patterns you chose. I know you must have been thrilled to have gotten the clothes too! I love nothing better than hand-me-downs. It's more fun going through boxes and bags than shopping sometimes, I think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a blast going through them. Lots of awes and ohs! :)

      Delete