might have did leave things very dramatic the other day. Later in the afternoon my clinic called with my E2 results and even though I had 7+ mature follicles ( what I saw) and according to the clinic 10+ mature follicles, my E2 levels had dropped to 753.
They still insisted that we not go forward with TI and actually recommended that I start aygestin ( to stop ovulation and reset cycle). I was up in the air all day on what decision was the best one for us and depending on what the E2 levels looked like would make the ultimate decision. I told the clinic what with my levels being that low there was no way that all the follicles were still growing, but instead dropping off or dying. So my husband and I made the decision to move forward. I did a Ovidrel trigger shot on Tuesday evening and ovulated yesterday. I know in my heart that we made the right decision and with the fact my last dose of Follistim was the Friday before, I am very confident that we only had a few (maybe 3 or 4) follicles that contained an egg. I will be out next cycle regardless because of all the left over cysts I will have from this cycle. Hoping this month works because the next month we can try is in February and that is the month we got pregnant and lost circle. I try not to hold onto things that I have no control of as far as my losses, but I would prefer to not go through that experience on the same month as last year.
Guess we will see what the next two weeks brings?