Friday, December 6, 2013

CD7 Update :(

I went in for my cd 7 u/s this morning and there were 3 follicles on my right ovary and 8 on my left.
Three follies on right 14, 12, 11 and eight on left five at 11 and three at 11 1/2. My lining was at 9. I got a call from the doctor and knew that there wasn't good news. My E2 levels are 727. They completely over stimulated me on this cycle. She wants me to stop the folllistim tonight and tomorrow, then come back on Sunday morning. They are hoping all the small ones on left will quit growing and we can pull on the few on my right ovary. She also warned me that there is a big possibility that won't happen and this cycle was a bust.

Instead of sitting here getting all pissed and depressed that another cycle is shot, I am going to mark it up as a learning experience for all of us. I guess I can also sit here and be certain that I will not be the next Octomom.

I will update on Sunday.


7 comments:

  1. I am hoping for the best! Octomom.. wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer. I'm glad you're being positive about it. At least you can always count on pretty short cycles so the next chance is right around the corner! Of course, it's no fun to waste money. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! I am going to keep a little hope to pull something out of this cycle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope pulling back on the meds will allow the dominant ones to take over on their own and the rest stall so you can still move forward.Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible response and great lining! I really hope a few of those follies just keep right on growing and it won't just be a learning cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww no. This sucks, but yeah no octomom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's a lot of follicles. I hope the little ones stop growing and you still get a shot at things this month. Better safe than sorry though.

    ReplyDelete