Friday, June 13, 2014

Fathers Day

This is Al's first Fathers Day. I already had his gift made and gave it to him over two weeks ago. I am not one to wait for the actual holiday. Actually I am very impatient. This is such a special day for him and I am so happy that I was able to share this time with him. I don't think any of the Fathers Days after this will ever be as special as this first one. I could not ask for a better husband or father for my children. I never knew how good a marriage was truly suppose to be until Al. I never knew how good you were suppose to be treated. He treats me like a queen every single day and in return I treat him the same way.

Here is the gift I had made for him, this is first Fathers Day.




6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love it. I hope you guys have a wonderful Father's Day celebrating your wonderful husband and all 3 of your beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and I bet he did too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh T, I love this!!! What a special gift! May you both have a wonderful day celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and touching gift! Happy father's day to Al!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful Toni...what a thoughtful and amazing gift. You are lucky to have one another!

    ReplyDelete