Thursday, December 29, 2011

There is a bright side.........

While on our break until ivf, there is a bright side. Here are some of the things that I gladly dont have to think about for a month or so..
#1. No dildo cam. This means I get to keep my pants on and no audience checking out my goodies up  for     display.

#2 I dont have to shave my legs in a last minute attempt before heading to RE office!

#3 No injections that burn like hell :)

#4 No Menopur induced migraines lasting a week!

#5 No sitting in the RE's office looking at other woman as sad as I am.

#6 No hoping my ovaries produce some quality eggs this month

#7 No timed intercouse so my husbands sperm level is just right and has great motility

#8 No rubber cathedar shooting sperm into my uterus, while I have the "un-lubed metal duck bills stuck in me"

#9 No progesterone

and finally the best......................................

#10 No expectations which include early testing and hoping we get a BFP....

So this is what I am completely thankful for. There actually is a brightside, you just have to pick it out of the clouds  that block our vision.

I look forward to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment