Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

This is my favorite holiday hands down. It starts on the 1st day of October. All month I watch scary movies. Of course I have seen them all 100 + times, but I still can't get enough. All the movies range from old classics like The Exorcist to the down right tacky Zombie Strippers. I love October and Halloween. My original hopes were to have the girls on Halloween and now they will be almost 2 months old. I dressed Olivia up today in her first Halloween outfit and have Lilah's in my diaper bag. She won't get to wear it tonight while I am there because, but Al is coming up with me again tomorrow and we are dressing the girls up and taking pictures of them together. I can't wait. Did I mention how much I love Halloween?


Lilah Update:

She is now taking 2 bottles a day! I think this little girl could be home before Thanksgiving!

9 comments:

  1. So glad to hear the good news about Lilah and Olivia's costume is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is just precious! I can't wait to see the two of them together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halloween too! Love scary movies and pumpkins and candy! Wish I had my own home to decorate this year! Looking forward to next year already! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such wonderful news about Lilah. So cute, and adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fantastic news! Olivia looks adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the good news! Go Lilah!! :) Olivia is SO cute in her outfit. :) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh I can't wait to dress our baby up as something horribly inappropriate. I will only get to pick their Halloween costume for 1 or 2 years, right?? So glad to hear both babies are growing strong!

    ReplyDelete