Tuesday, July 10, 2012

This & That

We got home last night and the skies opened up (finally). Our area was already in drought conditions this early into summer and within a few hours we had about 2.5 " of rain. I sat in my recliner and worked on my blanket. I cant even explain how much stress relief that I find in crocheting. Okay my blanket totally looks like shit and the edges are so uneven, but it is my first crocheting accomplishment and it makes me happy. I keep thinking that I may be crocheting a baby blanket very soon :) I have completely turned the corner about this upcoming ivf and have such postive thoughts on the outcome. It's almost like I know it is going to work, deep down in my heart I feel it. As for reality we do have a better chance this time. I go in on July 23rd for my post op visit and Dr. H wants to try the mock transfer to see if my surgery was successful (so nervous). I also was offered some Menopur yesterday by a fellow blogger (Rebecca) and it totally made my day. Not three hours prior my doctors office called and asked if we wanted to go ahead and order our medications now or wait. I told her I would like to wait another two weeks to have more money available. We already have our Follistim, and HCG shot, so basically we needed Menopur, Lupron, Progesterone and a few other things. I dont think there is any support group as amazing as our gals here! I know there isnt. Thank you so much Rebecca. Again I hope this cycle is successful so I can finish donating the rest of my follistim to someone that needs it.

I leave you with a few pics:

Working on my blanket!

Our yard underwater last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment