Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My First

Well I wanted to post a picture of the progress I am making on my first ever crocheted blanket. I am really excited about this project (as I keep saying), sorry but there arent words to describe how much this new hobby has changed my anxiety. I havent had a panic attack in over a week and my lightheadedness from anxiety had also been absent for almost that long. It had turned out to be so therapeutic. From the picture below you cant see the edges because I tucked them under the blanket, lol. My edges really look horrible and are very curvey and uneven. My husband said that just adds more character to it. What a good husband I have.


This is my next challenge: http://www.clickforbabies.org/ making baby hats for newborns. When I went to look at the patterns I was totally confused, but again my husband said that a newborn wouldnt mind a crooked hat, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment