Sunday, June 10, 2012

Back From Paradise.

Hi Everyone! We finally made it back home at 2:45 this morning. Wow so much to talk about but zero motivation today. Let me start off by saying that Valium doesn't do shit on flight anxiety. On the first flight leaving Dallas I was up and ready to move ass off the plane, but the doors were sealed and we were heading down the runway so it was a tad bit late. Al was an amazing support system throughout the whole ordeal. If possible the valium made my anxiety worse. 

Our resort was so beautiful and the people there were truly amazing! We did a lot of snorkeling and swimming. Went on a 4 wheeler excursion through the jungle and also a dune buggy excursion through the jungle and Jade Caverns. I was able to jump off a cliff which was really cool! We didn't really drink while there except for a couple glasses of red wine with dinner. Guess we are kinda lame since it was all inclusive. We ate A LOT of wonderful food though!

Al was bit by some kind of fish on his back while snorkeling in about thirty foot of water. When we got out, he was bleeding. We were told that the Mexican fish liked to eat tourist, LMAO. He was okay though and it was a running joke the whole time we were there. Our last excursion was a 3 reef snorkeling trip but Al got serious sea sick and they ended up dropping us off on a pier and then we caught taxi back to the resort. I did manage to sea eels, starfish, and a whole lot of fish. One of the people was able to sea a shark. The water was a little rough and was flipping me in the waves so I had a hard time staying on my stomach.


Here are a few pics of our vacation. I don't have any of the snorkeling pics posted yet, but will within next day or so. I have many more on my facebook if you want to see them. (Tonisha Rapp) fb.

OH before I forget, I will really try to get caught up on blogs this week!











No comments:

Post a Comment