Friday, March 18, 2011

My doctor visit 3/16/2011

Al and I found a new doctor and she was wonderful.. She took the time and sat down with us so we could understand things better. At this point, we finally have a plan and that is exciting news. I have to take a test in two weeks to see if I ovulated with the Clomid I am on. I also have to go back next month and check the quality of my eggs and possibly have my tubes checked to make sure there isnt any blockage. I am on cycle 2 of Clomid and the side effects are blah..... I am broke out like a pre-teen again, my emotions are all over the chart, but I will do whatever it takes.  I know right now that my biggest fear is, my eggs are not good anymore since I have waited so long to get pregnant again. Right now I want to remain as postive as possible until we know for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment