Thursday, February 28, 2013

Upcoming Anniversary

Still over a month away plus a few days, we will celebrate our 3rd Anniversary. Al and I wanted to celebrate as many anniversary's in the little mountain town we were married in. If you have never been to Eureka Springs Arkansas







 and live within driving distance, I highly recommend. It is located in the Ozark Mountains and such a beautiful town that still seems like it is still back in time. We make the 5 1/2 hour drive as much as possible. Al and I were married in a little chapel called Circle of Light on top of Beaver Lake. It is on top of a cliff and has the most beautiful views you could imagine. We spent $1,000 on our whole wedding! 





I am hoping to contact the owners while we are there and stop by to take a 3 year anniversary picture out under that ark, like we did when first married.



I have already booked a tree house for us to stay in the entire weekend of April 25th. I ended up booking the Manhattan tree house. ( 8 Months in advance).




I also booked a trip to Blanchard Springs Caverns. This cave system is suppose to be amazing!


While on our trip, Al and I plan on stopping at one of our favorite little local shops for some cheesecake and coffee. I love shopping there. All of the stuff is made local and the people are so amazing.

More then anything, I am ready to celebrate another great year with my husband. I sure was blessed in this department. I couldn't ask for anything else. Well maybe that he doesn't use so much damn windshield wiper cleaner while driving. I think he cleans our windshield at least 5 times an hour. LOL. 

Come on April 24th ( one of the best day's of the year)

No comments:

Post a Comment