Thursday, January 31, 2013

Liebster Award

Good thing I am not in school. I was nominated for the Liebster Award from my amazing friend Steph. I totally copied all the introduction from her page to mine :)


This is an award given to new or up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. To graciously accept the award, you must follow the rules below.

So here is how this blog award works:

  • Tell 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
  • Choose 11 blogs with less than 200 followers to nominate and link to their blogs from your blog.
  • Come up with 11 questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
  • Tell the 11 bloggers that you nominated them by posting on their blog.
  • Link back to the person who nominated you and thank them dearly from the bottom of your heart!
  • Post your award badge with pride!
Here are my 11 random facts:

1. I need to vacuum my house at least once a day, if not multiple times.
2. I am at least 40 % grey
3. I love dill pickle chips
4. At night when I go to sleep I have to move my toes
5. I sanitize my desk at work every other day with sanitizing wipes and it drives my co-workers crazy.
6. I met my husband during my short lived hobby of roller derby
7. I always wanted to be a dolphin growing up
8. I dropped out of high school and went back to get my degree two years later.
9. I used to have a cosmetology license.
10. No one is the house is allowed to fold towels except for me
11. I love the spring


Here are my answers to the questions posed by the blogger who nominated me:

1. Sweet or savory? Definitely savory
2. What is your favorite season of the year? Spring
3. What is your ideal job / career? I love working in oil industry
4. What is your favorite Friday evening activity? Watching Diners, Drive Ins and Dives
5. Have you ever suffered a concussion? No
6. What about you are you most proud of? Raising my daughter into a wonderful and caring young lady
7. Do you have any tatoos? If so, what and where and from when? If not, why not and do you think you'll ever get one? I do have many tattoos. My half sleeve is my baby and filled with ocean life. I also have a American Flag butterfly on my back for all our veterans. The other two are in the process of being moved from a drunk young night.
8. Do you use body lotion? What kind? I use margaritaville body butter from my friend Leslie and her soap company Lillisyster
9. What is your favorite movie or tv show? I love Being Human and recently the Carrie Diaries
10. What is the most important quality in a friend? Spouse? Patience
11. If you could travel anywhere in the US / world, where would it be and for how long? I always wanted to travel to Ireland.

Here are the 11 bloggers I am recommending:

 I have decided not to nominate anyone particular, but would love if you want to participate!

 
And here are my 11 questions to those bloggers:

1. Dog or cat person?
2. Who is the outgoing one in your marriage?
3. Have you ever shot a gun?
4. Do you perfer pancakes or waffles?
5. If you could be one animal, what would it be?
6. What is the best thing about your house?
7. What state would you choose to live in ?
8. Regular or diet pop?
9. What is your genre of movies?
10. Are you a diamond or gold person?
11. If you could change your name, what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment