Monday, June 18, 2012

Quick Update

Well I am still sick but at least the puking and pooping has subsided. I am still having sharp stomach pains but that is about it.

I heard back from my RE's office and to my surprise my surgery is going to be next Friday the 29th. I have to start birth control pills tonight. I don't think the timing could be worse including I feel so darn bad right now. I have faith that I will feel much better before surgery next week. He also said that all the supplements I am on right now is great except the Ultra Green powder, I am to stop taking that.

Well I am going back to bed and then hopefully I will have enough energy to get up and go to the pharmacy later. Birth control pills again, who would have thought :) This is all becoming so real again.

No comments:

Post a Comment