Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Am I a weirdo?

I can honestly say that I have never experienced all these emotions until we started trying to have a baby (WTH). Ive been really upset lately. I wont mention any names, but there are people close to my husband and I (family members and friends) they NEVER ask about our treatments or how we are doing. We have been trying to get pregnant for almost two years! It makes me feel like they just dont care what is going on with us, or they dont think its that big of a deal. News flash, it is a huge deal! I dont want to say anything and cause un-nessary drama, but jeez. This is something that I probly wont forget about and I know that sounds horrible, but thats how I feel.

Now on to the friends and families having babies. This is where I might be a little weird. I know and completely understand that this affects couples trying to concieve pretty hard. With me, its different. I love the fact that I can buy baby stuff and I love the fact that I can spend time with the kiddos and share my life with them. Although I want a baby so badly, I feel so blessed that I do have friends and families that welcome Al and I into their families :)

Well I have about 2 1/2 weeks (fingers crossed) and we can start treatments again. This next cycle (3rd) I have zero confidence it will take since my progesterone is so low and I cant take it with the study. With that being said I do have ALOT of confidence for the future. I know we will get there and have a baby, just working on LOTS of patiences.

I would love to hear suggestions from anyone struggling with infertility on how to deal with family members, friends etc. that completely ignore what you are going through. How do you change your attitude from being negative to postive?

No comments:

Post a Comment